At Napps Cooling, heating and Plumbing, we understand that even with the utmost care, HVAC emergency still takes place and worst, it comes at the very least you expect it. We cannot prevent these situations from happening, but we can always find ways to reduce the chance of these unexpected chaos. Here are some tips that our experienced professionals would like to share. Most Common Causes of HVAC Failure HVAC breakdown is the most frequently reported heating and cooling emergencies in Southlake, TX and the neighbouring towns. The most common causes of furnace failure include:
- Furnace is old and components are starting to wear and tear.
- Dirty air filters add strain to the units, causing it to overwork.
- Thermostat is malfunctioning giving wrong commands to your furnace.
- The ignition or pilot is not operating properly.
- Leaking refrigerants stresses your units and takes too long to cool your home.
- Electric control failure which sometimes lead to system overwork and some electrical glitches in the components.
- Sensor problems provide wrong information on your air conditioning unit and may cause it to work continuously.
- Improper drainage can cause damage on the mechanical components of your A/C.